Project partners finally gathered for the 2nd edition of DroneDays 2021 that took place in Biograd na Moru, Croatia. The aerial robotics workshop was held on the 4th and 5th of October, organized by LARICS team. Each partner participated by giving lectures and presenting their work through tutorials and hands-on implementing project activities.
Expert lectures were given by:
- Prof. Mirko Kovac (ICL) on Multi-modal Aerial Robotics for Environmental Sensing and Construction
- Prof. José Ramiro Martines de Dios (USE) on Heterogenous Aerial Robot Cooperation for Inspection and Maintenance
Tutorials and hands-on were given by:
- Silvia de los Santos (CTA) on Technology Transfer Actions and Key aspects for the creation of a successful spin-off
- André Farinha, Constança Rosas and Mirko Kovac (ICL) on The intricacies of looking underwater with a drone – A dual agent system for aerial and underwater operations
- Ashutosh Choubey (ICL) on Commercialisation of university based R&D projects
- Julio L. Paneque and Raúl Tapia (USE) on Heterogeneous Robot Cooperation
The event was successful with 90 registered participants, 16 lectures, 6 demonstration flights, and 200 visitors of the exhibition area where 7 companies presented their products and services.
Photos of the event are available in the gallery of the DroneDays official website.